Class menu includes a main dish, a side dish and a dessert.
Each class takes about two and a half hours depending on the menu and party size.
The price is $58 per person. Minimum of 6, maximum of 15 students.
If an adult wishes watch, there is an additional fee of $25 per adult.
Main Dish Options
- Parmesan Chicken Tenders
- Pesto Pizza with chicken and pine nuts
- Penne Pasta with garlic cream sauce
- Potato Chip Chicken with honey mustard sauce
- Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas
- Gourmet Pigs in a Blanket with cheese and honey mustard sauce
Side Dish Options
- Spring Salad with handmade croutons & dresing
- Potato Stacks with herbs and parmesan cheese
- Roasted Seasonal Vegetables
- Couscous with peas and veggies
- Wild Rice Medley
- Garlic & Herb Mashed Potatos
- Molten Lava Cakes
- Bananas Foster with pineapple, vanilla ice cream and a puff pastry
- Brownie Cupcakes filled with cream cheese
- Fruit Crisp with pear, apple and cranberry
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting