Class menu includes a main dish, a side dish and a dessert.
Each class takes about two and a half hours depending on the menu and party size.
The price is $58 per person. Minimum of 6, maximum of 15 students ages 12 and older.
If an adult wishes watch, there is an additional fee of $25 per adult.
Main Dish Options
- Oven Roasted Parmesan Chicken Tenders
- Pesto Pizza with pine nuts, mozzarella cheese and grilled chicken breasts
- Gourmet Pigs in a Blanket, mini dogs wrapped in a puff pastry, served with a honey mustard sauce
- Potato Chip Chicken with a tangy honey mustard sauce
- Herb Panko crusted Salmon served with a fresh dill sauce
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with a Gorgonzola cream sauce
- Penne Pasta with a garlic cream sauce and Parmesan cheese
Side Dish Options
- Roasted Seasonal Vegetables such as carrots, green beans or zucchini
- Couscous with shallots, green peas and sautéed vegetables
- Rice Medley with white, brown and wild rice grains
- Leafy Green Spring Salad with handmade croutons and dressing
- Yukon gold rustic mashed potatos with garlic and herbs
- Potato Stacks with herbs, butter and parmesan cheese
- Individual Molten Lava Cakes with fresh vanilla whipped cream
- Bananas Foster with pineapple, served over a scoop of vanilla ice cream and puff pastry
- Brownie Cupcakes filled with cream cheese and dusted with powdered sugar
- Pear, Apple Cranberry Crisps with crumble topping in individual ramekins
- Blueberry and Lemon Galette, served with vanilla Chantilly cream
- Fresh Apple and Raisin Strudel wrapped in puff pastry, served with vanilla ice cream