Lesson style classes are great for fine tuning your skills
Choose a lesson, where you learn to cook one subject several different ways.
These classes take 3 hours to complete. The price varies based on people - limit 5.
$125 for 1 person, $240 for 2 people, $360 for 3 people, $450 for 4 people and $500 for 5 people.
Meat Class (3+ hours)
Choose two ways to cook one meat. Options include Grill, Roast or Braise one of the following: Pork, Beef or Chicken
Basic Sauce Class - you will make all three sauce recipes
Port Wine Reduction sauce with pork tenderloin, Creamy Gorgonzola sauce with asparagus, and Classic Bechamel over pasta
Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner - choose one:
- Whole turkey with rosemary citrus seasoning, gravy and garlic mashed potatoes
- Savory sausage stuffing, gravy, fresh cranberry sauce and roasted vegetables
St. Louis Style Pork Ribs - you will make all three recipes
Roasted rack of ribs with a smoked paprika and chili rub, Homemade BBQ sauce, and Coleslaw with tangy dressing
Egg Class - choose one option:
- Spinach Quiche
- Green Chilies Quiche
- Classic Quiche Loraine
Soup Class - choose one option:
- Cream of Wild Mushroom soup and Butternut Squash soup
- French Onion soup and Cold Spicy Avocado soup
- Chinese Hot and Sour soup and Cream of Broccoli soup
- Suggest a soup you prefer to make